New Live Chat Support Request

Truck Insurance Wholesaler for Independent Commercial Agents

  • Auto Liability, Cargo Coverage, General Liability, Non-Trucking Liability, Occupational Accident, Physical Damage, Property Liability
  • Hard to Place Risks
  • Non-standard Markets
  • High Risk Truck Insurance

Insurance Truck is a software based quoting system for Auto Liability, Cargo Coverage, General Liability, Non-Trucking Liability, Occupational Accident, Physical Damage and Property Liability. If you are an agency and are looking for more markets try using our system and get appointed with us today!

Why Insurance Truck?
Take a look at what we offer:

Auto Liability

Auto liability insurance is among the most important insurance needs for automobile owners. This is also mandatory in most states, although the minimum insurance value may vary from state to state. Auto liability insurances will keep you protected from claims arising from injury or damage to others in the event of an accident.

Physical Damage

Physical damage insurance is either as a part of full coverage or an add on to the liability coverage. Collision insurance and comprehensive insurance are the two types of physical damage insurance available. Each of the two types have a specific purpose and pays for damages attributable to specific causes.

Cargo Coverage

Cargo Insurance is to cover the commodity or freight that is hauled by a commercial / 'for hire' truck. Motor Truck cargo insurance will pay for liability arising from damage to cargo from collision, fire, striking, the load being dumped accidently on the roadway/waterway and includes the cost of removing debris, extracting pollutants on account of the debris as well as prevention of further loss to the cargo that has already suffered damage.

Occupational Accident

Occupational Accident coverage protects the driver of your vehicle. Whether you're looking to protect a single Independent Contractor or hundreds, we focus on helping drivers get well and return to work as quickly as possible.

Non-Trucking Liability

If you're under permanent lease to a motor carrier that provides your primary liability coverage, you could benefit from our Non-Trucking Liability (NTL) coverage while using your truck for a non-business purpose. NTL coverage kicks in when you are using your truck for things like attending sporting events, visiting friends or picking up groceries. NTL offers the insured liability coverage for property damage or bodily injury to a third party. It can pay for medical and other expenses associated with injuries to others or damage to other peoples' property that you cause.

General Liability

General Liability coverage provides protection against third party (someone suffering loss who is not a party to the insurance contract) insurance claims. A standard General Liability Policy protects the insured against liability claims for bodily injury (BI) and property damage (PD) arising out of premises, operations, products, and completed operations, and advertising and personal injury (PI) liability that come within the coverage of the insurance policy.

Property Liability

Property insurance protects you from the financial impact of losses that occur to your non vehicles assets. Those assets are typically real property (buildings) and/or business personal property (e.g., office equipment and supplies, computers, tools, parts, shelving, inventory, etc.). Those assets are insured for many causes of loss including in most cases, fire, lightning, windstorm, hail, vandalism, collapse, and theft to name a few. In addition, you can buy business income property insurance to replace some of your revenue stream when a covered loss at a location causes a suspension in your operations. In many cases this business income insurance will also provide extra expense insurance covering additional costs you incur to prevent or minimize the suspension of your operations. Claims for damage to real and personal property can be valued on a Replacement Cost or Actual Cash Value basis. Limits offered must have a reasonable correlation with values of the property being insured. Property insurance is generally not required by law. However, most lenders will require that any collateral used for a loan have property insurance. Rates for this type of coverage are inexpensive relative to the amounts of insurance you purchase.